Wednesday, May 7, 2008

With a Little Bit of Luck...

I think we are finally ready to start! It has been a long hall trying to get all of the paper work lined up, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We started this process back in March and I believe, with a little bit of luck, that we should be closing on Friday (May 9th). Let’s put it this way… Mike and I are pushing for Friday so that the excavator can dive in next week! We are definitely ready to roll.
The upside to the wait, Mike and I have been able to help get the new playground installed at the Union Township Park. We were awarded a grant last fall and with that money the community was able to purchase a beautiful new playground system. I cannot even tell you how large this thing is! It is called Slidetopia and consists of 7 different sliding boards! Ahh to be a 5 year old again would be great! Perhaps tonight I will post pictures of the new playground, at least it is construction!

Be looking for pictures next week of the hopeful hole in the ground!

No comments: