Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick Weekend Update!

Just a quick weekend update! Mike and I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend. Friday we felt it was important for us to get away for a few hours so Mike took me to Luigi's for dinner and then to Lowe's to pick out interior lights. It was nice just to spend a little time with each other! Saturday I drug my mom to Brockway to look at appliances. It is starting to get so exciting to think I will be ordering my appliances in a few days! We are going with pearl black (high gloss black) they are very nice looking! Then on Saturday after I got back from Brockway I went up to the house to help Mike and to start cleaning up for the dry wallers! Mike and my dad ran out of siding so we have to order a little bit more to finish up and my brother installed our exterior lights. Then last evening we went to a birthday party for Mitchell and Cohen (Mike's little cousins) it was very fun! They got a bunch of nurf guns and I think the bigs kids had more fun than Mitch and Cohen! We also got some very, very exciting news yesterday! Mike's brother Steve and his girlfriend Amanda got engaged! We are so excited for them, they are sooooo cute!
Well that's it for now! I will update on Wednesday when I get back from Harrisburg!

All of the back porch is done and exterior lights are up!
Insulation is complete!













LOOK, Do you see what I see? CONCRETE! WOO HOO! Yes, the concrete was poured last week in the garage and front porch! YAH!










No comments: