Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quick Wintery Update!

Just a quick update. Yes, we have snow, and no I am not liking it! What a mess it has made of my driveway! Oh well, such is life. The drywallers got all of the drywall hung and they will be back on Monday to start finishing it. Mike and my dad got the thermostat hooked up, so we have heat, the bad part is that the heat is electric, at least until the heat guy gets the rest of our geothermal system finished. Chuck's guys were out on Friday and they installed the outside pillars on the front porch! I absolutely love them, they really make the front of the house. The inside of the pillars (under the porch) still need finished, but from the road they look amazing! Mike and I are really happy with how they turned out. We are hoping this week brings a fire place, we need to get the hole for the fire place sealed up and Mike needs to start planning for how he wants it finished.
It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It is a definite known fact that we will not be in the house by Christmas. As much as we were hoping, it is just not in the cards. I am really pushing to be in toward the middle of January, so Mike and I can plan a Super Bowl party! HAHA!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



















The Pillars have been installed! They Look Awesome!


The Completed Product! Woo Hoo!







No comments: