Monday, July 14, 2008

Garage, Tar, Check, Check!!!

Uncle Chuck was on site last week to help dig out the foundation for the garage; my dad did the digging (that was quite the site). The masons came back out on Friday and laid the blocks for the garage and sealed all of the walls, I took them up cookies on Friday morning, what a miserably hot week to be laying cement blocks, they did a wonderful job though. This week Mike and his dad are tarring the walls, I give them a ton of credit, I would not want to be down in that hole with the tar for nothing! Also this week, Uncle Chuck will be back on site pouring cement in the walls and pouring the basement floor! We had our final inspection on Saturday for our septic system, everything passed and we got the go ahead to cover it up, so I am sure that is to come this week as well! Busy, Busy, Busy!

Chuck, Mike & Dad Digging For the Garage

The Garage after the blocks were laid.

Mike & Dave, slapping on the Tar!

No comments: