Tuesday, July 22, 2008

These Weeks Are Going By Fast!

Ok, Ok, I have been catching heck because it has been over a week since I last updated, BUT I have good excuses!!! Last Tuesday was my birthday, so I spent time with my family, last Wednesday I was busy finding people to go white water rafting, Thursday I went to the house and took pictures, Friday Mike’s Uncle Howard, Aunt Barb and crew were at Pop and Nan’s so we went there for a picnic, Saturday, we went for dinner and rafting supplies and Sunday we went rafting.... So we have been incredibly busy! Yesterday I spent most of the day recuperating from the white water rafting and mom and I got a good jump on sanding trim (Mike Barr made all of out oak trim for our house, it is absolutely gorgeous!). Last week the basement was poured at the house, this week Uncle Chuck has been on site, they put up the basement walls yesterday and today, tomorrow they are pouring the concrete into the exterior walls and I half expect to see a sub-floor by weeks end! Exciting stuff!!!


Poured Basement Floor... It is wet because they just sprayed it down
with water to keep it from drying to quickly.

Here is Uncle Chuck working on the Basement Walls!



All the Basement Walls Are Up!

No comments: