Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sorry for the Delay!

I know, I know... It has been well over a week since I have made an update (thanks for giving me heck Aunt Amy!!!) In all fairness though... this was the week of the great Clearfield County Fair! I spent every evening down there so this week was pretty busy! I barely got to see Mike! But from what I can tell Chuck and crew have been busy themselves! This week they got the floor trusses on, the sub floor put down and the first set of stairs to the basement completed! Thursday morning I stopped by to check things out and to get Chuck to sign some papers and locked my keys in the car... progress was halted for about 30 minutes while Chuck ran me to get another car! I am just glad it was him on site that day and not someone I didn’t know!
This week’s agenda looks like we are going to start to see an actual house. I am told that the second set of basement steps should be completed and our exterior walls are being delivered on Thursday. Mike, Scott and my Dad are digging the ditches for the water line, electric service and phone and cable lines. By the end of this week, I believe we will have electric service to the house!




The floor trusses being installed!
The first level of the house with sub floor.
The basement!

The first set of basement stairs coming from the house/garage entrance.

My brother dreaming BIG!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better dream a little harder than that!!