Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally and UpDate!

OK, OK! I know it has been a while since my last post, but a ton has happened in the past few weeks and there just has not been time to make updates... but anyhow...
First off, last week I was in Buffalo for training at the NEDA Conference (Northeastern Economic Development Association). It was very nice, Buffalo is a beautiful city! While I was gone in Buffalo, Mike finished up some last minute wiring and pluming that needed taken care of, he is such a hard worker! This past week has been pretty rough for our family, my Great Gram passed away Monday evening. She had fallen and broke her hip about a month ago and has been fighting getting better. We love her and will miss her very much but we know that she will always be with us.
This past week we had soffit and fascia delivered and Mike and my dad got all of that installed, it makes the house look so much cleaner and finished! I love it! Yesterday we had siding delivered and Mike started putting it up as well, my dad and grandpa were there keeping their eyes on him making sure he did it right! I must say Mike took it upon himself to pick out the siding, I admit, I am extremely impressed and pleased! I was overly excited about how beautiful the color is; the pictures don’t do it justice, please please please stop out and see it! Also this week, are you ready for this...??? Mike and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! I can’t even believe it has been three years; time has gone by so quickly! I was in Harrisburg today working on a state financing program and when I got home there were beautiful, red, long stem roses in a box on my bed with a card. It was really cute and the flowers are beautiful! Pop, this is where I tell you how lucky I am! HAHA!

This is what the siding is starting to look like! I love it!

The guys hard at work!

Some of my Anniversary Roses that I put in a vase! What a Sweetie!
Soffit and Fascia! Looks Great!
More Soffit and Fascia


The Boys took a break on Sunday and made some Homemade Apple Cider!

No comments: