Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost Under Roof!

We are almost completely under roof! The roofing crew was on site yesterday and they got about two thirds of the roof completed! I was also pleasantly surprised that Chuck added what I call the “little peaky things” to the corners of the gable ends. This was a debate last week if we were still getting those or not and as it turns out we did! The guys also decided to pull a fast one on me and tell me that the headers were built too short and that I would not be getting my circle top windows after all. I was about in tears last night, the circle tops were one of my favorite parts of the house. They finally gave in and told me they were pulling my leg! Don’t they know they can’t do those things to me; I am already under enough stress, HAHA!


This is the backside of the house with shingles, you can all see that the electic meter box was installed and the chimey was framed for the fireplace.

This is my dad finishing the installation of the heating service pipes. GO GREEN!
This is the front of the house, they framed in the front porch header and added the "peaky things." It is really coming together.


This is a side view, I just thought it looked cool!

No comments: