Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let There Be Walls!!!

I left the house last night and we still had only the sub floor... I go home tonight after work and all of the exterior walls are up! Those guys must have busted their butts today... When I left for work it was cold and rainy, then about mid afternoon it started to rain again and about 3:30 a terrible storm went through, I didn’t even think they would work today... But long and behold, the rain didn’t stop them and they got all of the outside walls up and in place (with the exception of the garage walls, which I assume will be put up tomorrow). Chuck also called Mike today and told him that the roof trusses will be delivered Saturday morning! So next week we should have a roof. Mike is pretty sure he will be taking next Friday off work and feels that with a little help he should be able to get all of the interior framing completed! It was so exciting seeing all the work they got done today!

The front view of the house... Mike told me I have way too many windows!

Here is Gabby, her and I were deciding where rooms were going to go!

Here is the view of the back of the house... Lots more windows!

More Framing from the inside view!

Mike and my brother drilled the hole for the water line into the house, Gabby and I were in the basement when they broke though and I snapped a picture of Mike looking into the basement!

No comments: