Thursday, August 14, 2008

We Are Moving Right Along!

WOW! We are moving right along, I can hardly believe how much the look of the house has changed this week! We got the garage walls put up, the roof trusses on and the back porch framed! It really is starting to look like a house. If you have not stopped out to see it in person yet I really encourage you to do so... the pictures are not doing it justice!
I am uploading pictures tonight of the roof, this weekend Mike and Scott I believe are doing the interior framing so we will know what our rooms will somewhat look like. I will try my best to post something on Sunday or Monday but I cannot make any promises. I will be leaving for Atlanta on Tuesday for work and will not get home until late Friday night/early Saturday morning, then Gabby's bridal shower is on Saturday, the Bachelorette Party is Saturday night.... so if I do not post (Aunt Amy this is for you...) I will post next Sunday when I get home from Atlanta! All Pictures this time are courtesy of my Grandma Hendricks, she was nice enough to go up today and take them while I was at work! Love yah Gram!






No comments: